We have the good fortune of being a popular spot for “taking tea”. Because our space is limited and we frequently have to turn away reservations, the need for instituting some reservation and cancellation policies has become necessary. To avoid disappointment, your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Group Event Policies and Information:
- An 18% gratuity is added for parties of six or more.
- For parties of 8 guests or more, a credit card number will be necessary to hold the reservation. A 48 hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid a penalty charge. On the day of your event, a $10.00 per person fee will be charged for each confirmed guest that fails to honor his or her reservation. We understand that emergencies do occur, and those situations will be addressed as needed.
- Saturday showers will be scheduled at 11:00 and 2:00 only. Saturday showers and parties of 10 guests or more will have a maximum time limit of two and a half hours. Please plan accordingly.
- Please feel welcome to bring your children over the age of 5 years.
- A credit card number will be required to hold reservations for special events (i.e. Holiday Teas, Mother’s Day, etc.).
- Your reservation will be confirmed at least 48 hours prior to the event.
- Should you fail to honor your reservation after it has been confirmed, a charge not to exceed $50.00 will be applied to your credit card.
- A private event held outside of normal business hours requires a minimum of 20 guests.
- A private event held during normal business hours requires a minimum of 35 guests.
- An 18% gratuity is added to the total bill.
- A deposit of $100.00 is required to reserve a private event to be held at the inn and catered by Gypsy’s. This deposit is refundable only if the event is cancelled at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Half the deposit amount is a private event fee and half of the deposit will be credited to the final bill.
- Our tea room is closed for business on Sundays.
- Events may last up to three (3) hours. A charge of $25.00 will be applied to the total bill for each additional half hour.
- Prices and menus for off-site catered events vary.
- A 20% service fee will be applied for full service event planning for off-site catered events.