“I have a love for tea and a passion for creating new blends for others to enjoy. It is through trial and error, staff tasting tests, and feedback from our devoted tea enthusiasts that help me finalize a blend. Our teas are blended in small batches to ensure that you are getting a fresh brew each and every time. So, our hope is that you will take time from your busy day to relax, reflect, and enjoy a good cup of tea.”
Please call to place an order.
- Fill the kettle with fresh, cold water and heat to boiling (almost to boiling for white and green teas)
- Warm the teapot by swirling hot water inside it. Pour it out.
- Measure one teaspoon of tea per cup and place in the infuser or brew basket.
- Pour the water over the leaves, cover, and infuse to taste. Black or white teas usually steep 3 to 5 minutes. Most green teas require only a brief infusion for 1-2 minutes. Rooibos and herbal teas should steep 6-8 minutes.
- Remove the infuser, pour, and enjoy!
- A: $2.49 per oz.
- B: $2.75 per oz.
- C: $3.25 per oz.
All blends are available in a 2 oz. or 4 oz. air-tight tin for an additional $1.99. *Above prices reflect the discount. Standard UPS Ground and USPS Priority Ground rates apply.